Please complete all information on the form and fax to the appropriate community. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Once you have selected the home you want it is necessary to apply to lease the home. Applications can be picked up at the office, faxed or emailed to you, or downloaded from this website.
- No one under 18 can apply as a party to a residential leasing agreement. To be considered an application must be completely filled out and have an original signature. Signatures on faxed copies are accepted. Our Community Managers are available Monday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to answer questions and assist with the application process.
- There may be a non-refundable application fee. The fee is to cover our screening and processing cost.
- Most applications can be processed in one day or less. The security deposit is normally one month’s rent.
- The screening process includes obtaining previous landlord references. If the applicant is a homeowner and does not have a prior landlord, our property managers can assist applicants in choosing an appropriate reference for their prior living circumstances.
- An applicant’s income should be at least three times the rental amount. As part of the screening process we verify employment references and salary. For self-employed and non-employment income we verify sources and amounts. Examples of verification of non-employee income are: tax returns, bank and business references, government documents.
- The screening process includes running a credit report on individuals and a joint credit report on married couples. If approved, applicants with recent bankruptcies and/or credit problems are sometimes required to pay higher security deposits or advance rent payments. Please discuss any questions or concerns over credit and/or background requirements with one of our property managers before submitting the application.
- Pets are often negotiable. Ask one of our community managers if pets are negotiable for the home being applied for. Pets are accepted or rejected based on the homeowner's discretion.
- Security Deposit payment and lease must be signed within 3-business days after the Application to Lease has been approved. Leases can be signed and faxed back to the Community Leasing Office in conjunction with the applicable payment of Rent, Security Deposit, and any other fees via credit card payment or electronic ACH bank draft. If the application is accepted, and the applicant does not enter into a residential leasing agreement, the security deposit can be forfeited and the property placed back on the rental market.